TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“All upcoming events have been scheduled under the provision and expectation that they will be able to run safely in accordance with the latest Covid-19 government guidance rules. This includes the eventual relaxation of local restrictions regarding live events. While we expect these events to be able to run as close to 'normal' as possible, we would like to assure ticket holders and potential customers at this point - as well as staff, performers and all other attendees - that we are wholly committed to working with the relevant authorities to implement appropriate Covid-19 measures and procedures where applicable in order to ensure that these events can take place safely, comfortably and securely. If we deem there to be any risk to public safety, we will reschedule our events and a full ticket refund will be available to those who purchased."
- Each city edition hosts two sessions per day which are 3 ½ hours each.
- All 1cl samples are included in the session ticket price.
- Ticket price includes a festival guide and festival whisky glass.
- Last pours will be 15 minutes before each session ends.
- Guests must be over the age of 18 to enter our events. Those under the age of 18 will not be permitted to enter and will not receive a refund.
- To enter a masterclass, you must have a session ticket and also a ticket for the specific masterclass - these are both sold separately.
- The National Whisky Festival is all about whisky tasting and appreciation - not excess. Organisers believe in quality over quantity.
- Organisers encourage the use of spittoons whilst tasting at our events.
- Whilst we try our best to make food available to all attendees, we recommend eating a meal before you attend The National Whisky Festival.
- Organisers and Exhibitors reserve the right to refuse entry and/or drinks to any attendees at their discretion - under their legal obligation to promote the safe and legal consumption of alcohol.